DRSK can 3D design, customize and produce a range of dental-related products including maxillofacial implants, maxillofacial surgical guides and fixed dental prosthesis by using freeform CAD technology and 3D printing. The precision and flexibility promised by DRSK CAD/CAM services give them a definite edge over traditional modes.
The virtual nature of 3D designing procedure and the high penetration of Internet have empowered DRSK to offer its 3D services to dental practitioners and maxillofacial surgeons worldwide. The CT-scan, CBCT or 3D-scanned files required for 3D design process as well as instructions can all be easily shared and sent over the net. Web-meetings can be arranged for live communication and in-detail discussion about each case.
DRSK 3D CAD/CAM services can offer:
- 3D print of customized maxillofacial implants made from different biocompatible materials.
- 3D designing and customizing maxillofacial implants of any level of complexity.
- Custom-fit surgical guides for maxillofacial surgeries.
- To contribute to dental research projects according to specified needs.
- Anatomically accurate illustrations of dental and oral structure to serve educational and research purposes.